The Basic Kit consists of the intercooler assembly, upper intercooler piping, silicone hump hoses and t-bolt clamps. Everything you need to install the FMIC on your car and is what is typically included in most FMIC kits out in the market.
The Standard Kit consists of everything included in the Basic Kit but adds the Diverter Valve Charge Pipe. The Diverter Valve Charge Pipe allows easy upgrades of the Diverter Valve or Blow Off Valves. Increase throttle response as well as decrease turbo lag are the benefits of the new Diverter Valve Charge Pipe.
The Full Kit consists of everything included in both the Basic and Standard Kits but adds the Carbon Fiber FMIC Shrouding Kit. The carbon fiber shrouding channels airflow from the center grill to the intercooler core. Air wants to travel through the path of least resistance, which in this case is around the intercooler core instead of through it. The carbon fiber shrouding prevents this and forces air to travel through the core.
Carbon Fiber Shroud Kit
A Carbon Fiber FMIC Shrouding Kit can be added to the Basic Kit.
- Large 20″x5.5″x6″ (26.5″x5.5″x6″ with end tanks) High Density Bar & Plate Construction Intercooler Core
- Cast end tanks for improved durability and internal flow characteristics.
- Mirror polished finish on intercooler assembly and piping.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth) finish on intercooler, end tanks and all piping. Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler fins against damage from road debris (rocks).
- Complete all aluminum intercooler piping, replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster boost spool up.
- Impoved intercooler inlet and outlet pipes for better flow characteristics.
- Intercooler piping features beaded ends, silicone “hump” hoses and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Carbon Fiber Shrouding to direct airflow through the intercooler for improved efficiency.
- Maintains ALL factory components.
- Includes all hardware needed to install.
- Developed under the harsh conditions of racing on ER’s 135i Race Car.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.