Matt’s SMSTuned 991.2 Porsche 911 Turbo
TURBO SAPPHIRE FIRE
The five-letter “turbo” insignia on the back of a Porsche 911 used to do more than distinguish how the engine delivered its power—it used to separate an entirely different class of car and driver. The cars were so powerful, so crazy fast and so unpredictable at the limit, that you had to be insane to really drive one.
Our Client Matt is one of the brave ones, owning a porsche with turbochargers used to be terrifying. Some older porsche owners would nickname their Porsches’ “widow makers” Now, they are the easiest way to go really fast.
On Matt’s car the team at Norcross prepped it with some upgrades before we released it into the Dyno Lab
The world’s best Porsche Turbo intercoolers by CSF Racing.
CSF’s Porsche 991 Turbo intercoolers have been race-tested, logged, and fully validated by some of the world’s best Porsche tuners. These intercoolers have been regarded as the “Go To” aftermarket intercooler option for Porsche.
Fabspeed Motorsport SuperSport Cat-Bypass X-pipe exhaust system
Aggressive performance exhaust system replaces the factory center muffler and side mufflers with a lightweight high-flowing x-pipe; includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips.
- Fits all Porsche 991
- Saves 11.45 lbs. / 5.2 kg versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; over 27 whp and 38 ft-lbs of torque at 3800 RPM
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory mufflers
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
adds +18WHP/+10WTQ & -12 pounds
STOCK: 505 WTQ / 480 WHP
STG2+: 619 WTQ / 550WHP
GAINS: +114 WTQ / +70 WHP